As a Quality Control Specialist, you will be assisting the Senior Quality Analyst and Reporting efforts to identify areas of improvement for our content processing, as well as ensuring that we maintain the highest level of accuracy possible for our clients. Your ultimate goal and responsibility will be to deliver a high level of QC accuracy across all clients and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ongoingly ensure the quality of content processing performed by team members, complying with BrickBrands standards and guidelines
- Report and document any findings and results of QC tasks conducted
- Perform custom content processing tasks related to automation projects that require a high level of quality
- Assist operations in reviewing and processing content identified by the team as high priority
- Ensure the timely delivery of monthly reports. This includes generating reports, coordinating with the customer success management team to address feedback points and participating in the QC process of comment selection
- Other tasks as required
If you have...
- A Bachelor's Degree and/or background in linguistics is preferred
- Excellent English communication skills in both written and oral.
- Experience as a Quality Analyst is a big plus!
- A quiet and private space to work that has a stable internet connection
- Confidence in manipulating Google Spreadsheets and Google Slides to deliver accurate reports.
- Knowledge and experience with various social media platforms
- Follow and understand social media trends and events
- A personal desktop/laptop with a working webcam
- The ability to adapt to different schedules, depending on QC needs.
Perks & Benefits
- Remote position
- Great opportunities to learn and build your career in analytics and reporting
- Offers competitive compensation based on location market rates
- Opportunity to work with some of the world’s coolest and most innovative brands
Interested to take part in our recruitment process? Please send your resume in English.