Looking for an energetic individual who wouldserve as an Genesys IVR and routing Developer in Next Generation ContactCenter (NGCC) project and partner closely with the Technical Architect,Business Architect, Business Analysts, as well as Development and Testingleads. This resource will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
· Candidatemust have worked on Genesys platform
· Shouldhave hands on experience for last 4-5 years on Developing Genesys IVR androuting Application using SCXML and VXML(Work Flow/Call Flowcreation) using composer 8.x
· Experiencein Developing and troubleshooting the Genesys voice platform application andfunctional testing for Inbound voice
· Integrationwith backend CRM using Webservices, DB lookup, Genesys call recording andGenesys reporting
· shouldhave hands on experience using GAX and/or GA for configuration creation/changes
· Candidatemust be aware and should have worked on Genesys contactcenter technologiesimplementations like
o Inbound Voice: IVR,
o Outbound Voice: Callback /Campaign
o Genesys eServices:Email/Chat/Social media integration
o Intelligent CallRouting
o Genesys AgentDesktop (WDE/WWE)
· Developmentand testing using Web services and SOAP Genesys GVP, Composer, Web ServicesBlock, Work Flow/Call Flow creation, Routing is preferred
· GenesysCall recording knowledge is a plus
· Musthave knowledge on Call transfer/conference/consult works in Genesys framework .
· Musthave strong knowledge on designing and developing Genesys reportingapplications using STAT server, CCA, Data Mart, ICON, Infomart
In addition, this individual must have thefollowing experiences:
· Successfulexperience in creating, maintaining, and supporting complex requirements
· Responsiblefor delivering complex CRM integration solutions,
· Design,develop and implement suites for WWE enchantments
· Collaboratingwith business customers to gather and document business requirements.
· Actualexperience with Waterfall and / or Agile development methodologies.
As part of a software project implementationteam, provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developingsystems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user needs. Configuressystem settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration andacceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet businessspecifications. Designs details of automated systems. May provide consultationto users in the area of automated systems. May lead cross-functional linkedteams to address business or systems issues.
Provide leadership and expertise inevaluating and developing complex business problems, frequently operating atthe leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes toexisting automated systems. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevantto functional area. Eight or more years of related experience recommended.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.