Title : Process Engineers
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ : AEIS), enables design breakthroughs and drives growth for leading semiconductor and industrial customers.
Our precision power and control technologies, along with our applications know-how, inspire close partnerships and innovation in thin-film and industrial manufacturing.
We are proud of our rich heritage, award-winning technologies, and we value the talents and contributions of all Advanced Energy's employees worldwide.
POSITION SUMMARY :
1. Process Engineer Autosplice
Handles Axial, Radial and Pinshoot (autosplice) process. Prepares through-hole insertion program, optimization and update.
Review manufacturability of the through-hole AI process base on machine specification and capability and improve manufacturing process.
2. Process Engineer Software Programming
In charge in the Programming activities of SMT High Speed and Multi-Function Mounter machines. Creates SMT machine program according to assigned lines, machine and priorities.
Process design and improvements.
3. Process Engineer NPI
Define, implement and evaluate proposed designs and processes for manufacturability. Oversee new process equipment production.
Develop, implement process control methodologies. Evaluate engineering materials.
4. Process Engineer Tools and Fixtures
Design and / or modify machine tool , jigs and fixtures used for production, validating the accuracy and function or fixture designs.
Has knowledge in CNC Lathes and Mills.
1. Minimum 3 years’ experience in engineering in the high technology electronics industry or related area
2. Experience on PCB Assembly, Surface Mount Technology and related processes (paste printing, SPI, SMD placement, dispensing, reflow, inspection, soldering, pinshoot autosplice)
3. Knowledge in fixture designing and fabrication
4. Experience with Surface Mount Technology Design For Manufacturability and in using Design of Experiments and Statistical Process Controls.
As part of our total rewards philosophy, we believe in offering and maintaining competitive compensation and benefits programs for our employees in order to attract and retain a talented, highly engaged workforce.
Our compensation programs are focused on equitable, fair pay practices including market-based base pay, an annual pay-for-performance incentive plan, we offer a strong benefits package in each of the countries in which we operate.
Advanced Energy is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your application in accordance with the RA No.
10173 also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012.