1 - First ShiftThe Talent Acquisition Intern researches and analyzes the current intern experience and develops strategies to enhance the experience and process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Demonstrate the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors.
2. Lead and develop intentional programming for interns and co-ops consisting of social gatherings, volunteer events and learning opportunities.
3. Create an environment of learning while partnering with cross-functional teams across the organization.
4. Research and provide recommendations on how to enhance Vermeer’s internship program.
5. Identify and implement a consolidated social media platform that can be used by interns and co-ops during the summer months.
Education and / or Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions in human resources at (641) 621-8767 or at .