The Support Center Manager is a problem solver and is responsible for the execution and service delivery of the support center. This role has the ultimate responsibility of assuring ticket queues and escalation requests are remediated in an efficient and timely manner, working with internal & external resources to remediate issues effectively. The Support Center Manager aligns people, process and technology, as a result, is a key role that contributes heavily towards the success of our support center.
The Support Center Manager provides direction to company resources to deliver excellent support in a timely manner. The Support Center Manager has frequent contact with clients, subordinates, peers, and 3rd party vendors.
Essential RESPONSIBILITIES and ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Manages ticketing queue, monitors incidents, urgency levels and reviews aging tickets.
• Handles client escalation requests by working with internal & external resources to remediate issues effectively.
• Drives daily ticket SLA, ticket assignment, and daily operational metrics.
• Strong operational discipline, providing direction on process and operations.
• Coaches company resources to ensure compliance with organization’s command media.
• Supports critical incident triage, resolution and post mortem reviews.
• Performs call, email and ticket queue monitoring for quality assurance.
• Collaborates effectively with company management to accomplish assigned objectives and goals.
• Supports information technology strategies, policies, and procedures.
• Manages performance of Support Center team for accountability to key performance indicators, company policies, and customer service
• Leads by example and exceeds requirements for policies including attendance and dress codes.
• Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
• Three or more years’ service delivery management experience.
• Strong customer service skills, and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Possess excellent time management skills.
• Experience with mentoring staff, fostering a team environment, and upholding policies.
• Motivated with strong work ethic.
• Ability to coach employees to enhance their performance, development, and productivity.
• Ability to create daily, weekly, monthly, and/or quarterly performance reports.
• Ability to handle multiple concurrent issues under high-pressure situations with accuracy.
• Ability to work closely with peers, operations, and engineering teams.
• Ability to function in a 24/7 operational environment.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule on weekdays and weekends as required.
• Travel may be required for this position.
- Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM PST/ Monday-Saturday 11PM- 8AM
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.