MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of the Macro Consultant is to provide analytics to the Professional services Department. This entails expertise using Macro applications for client and internal reports. Keen attention to detail and communication skills skills is important as this position will handle multiple, critical data points.
- Complete projects assigned by the Professional Services
- Subject Matter Expert on Macro and Excel
- Perform other duties appropriate for this position as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- At least 2 years proven experience in using Macro applications
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Has strong attention to detail, analytical, and statistical skills.
- Ability to use sound judgment including maintaining confidentiality
Powered by JazzHR