At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure.
We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace.
The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?
Assists with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility. Supports maintenance mechanics and facilities staff by performing handyman maintenance duties such as furniture moves, simple electrical projects, spot painting and / or cleaning, light construction and / or exterior cleanup.
Works with outside contractors on building and equipment repairs. Operates site equipment as needed, using hand and power tools as necessary.
May perform other activities such as audio-visual (AV) set up for meetings or conferences, inter-office mail deliveries, waste paper recycling, and stocking of employee break areas.
May maintain documentation such as power diagrams, network diagram, space usage, etc. and also assist with the editing of media materials, such as tapes.
May provide support to vendors / contractors such as security force, cafeteria, media relations. May assist in hosting corporate visitors / dignitaries.
Working at NTT
Summary of Actual Duties
1. Ensure that security guidelines has been followed, coordination with security on duty and to provide up to date reports to the Facilities Manager.
2. Management of the employee records and access, providing report to floor Director / Privacy officer if the current access is appropriate and validated especially on restricted areas.
3. Detailed monthly Seat report to be submitted to building department manager and finance department head, ensuring that the seats are tallied and sufficient to the current employee count and the map has been updated.
4. Checking and ensuring that the records of security on duty has been updated such as Specimen Signature and Visitor’s log was timely.
5. Management of CCTV and responsible for the CCTV’s daily reports ensuring that the equipment is operational and good condition, and CCTV installation has been placed strategically.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level :
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment.
We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.