You are as unique as your background, experience and point of view. Here, you’ll be encouraged, empowered and challenged to be your best self.
You'll work with dynamic colleagues - experts in their fields - who are eager to share their knowledge with you. Your leaders will inspire and help you reach your potential and soar to new heights.
Every day, you'll have new and exciting opportunities to make life brighter for our Clients - who are at the heart of everything we do.
Discover how you can make a difference in the lives of individuals, families and communities around the world.
Job Description :
SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES :
1. Receives & releases claims documents & checks
2. Records all claims received
3. Prepares check request & letters
4. Attends to inquiries from advisors, clients and staff of other departments, over the counter, e-mail and telephone
5. Prepares reports
6. Handles requisitions and safekeeping of supplies
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED :
Performance Indicators :
1. Knowledge of life insurance basic concepts and operations.
2. ING, CLAIMS, CAS
3. Claims facilitating workflow
Minimum Typical Experience
College graduate of a 4 year course
Job Category :
Claims - Life & Disability
Posting End Date :