Overview of the Role :
Your responsibility as a database administrator (DBA) will be the performance, integrity and security of a database . You'll be involved in the planning and development of the database , as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users.
Ensure that data remains consistent across the database and data is clearly defined.
What this job involves :
Database Administrator shall perform the following tasks :
1. Provide trouble shooting for on account teams for workflow issues
2. Write basic reports
3. Provide user support
4. Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with Operations and the Accounts Teams
5. Provide recommendations for process improvement and implement changes on processes accordingly
6. Conduct New Hire and Refresher Training sessions
7. Generally, support the Regional Platform Manager with ad hoc tasks such as facilitation / organizing boot camps, weekly forums and the like
Sound like you? To apply, you need to be :
Team player with qualities including communication and writing skills, customer service, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
JLL’s unmatched excellence is only made possible by teamwork a core value we want you to possess. As the facilities coordinator, we expect you to support the team and work well with others toward achieving targets.
Likewise, you must have a proven track record of flawless project execution, all while following company standards and procedures.
Ensuring that the team practices our I am JLL’ core behaviors is also under your mandate.
Database Administrator (DBA) Skills :
What we can do for you :
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realize your full potential in an entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment.
We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay, and benefits package.
We will also require you to register in our career site : https : / / www.us.jll.com / en / careers to capture your details in our system.
To ensure that you progress the soonest with your application please have basic pre-employment requirements ready (NBI clearance, official transcript of records, government IDs, etc.)