We are on the lookout for an experienced Quality Control Specialist to join our growing team at Blaine Corporation in Carmona.
Growing your career as a Full Time Quality Control Specialist is a terrific opportunity to develop excellent skills.If you are strong in planning, teamwork and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Quality Control Specialist at Blaine Corporation today!Company DescriptionIn 1999, Blaine established its toll / manufacturing arm, REFAMED RESEARCH LABORATORY CORPORATION, to give customers all the benefits of customized quality products.
RRLC is a Certified ISO 9001 : 2008, GMP Certified, globally competitive Philippine based company that incessantly invest on research and technology geared towards development of animal health & nutrition including contract manufacturing.
We produce and market world class product amongst which includes veterinary preparations, feed concentrates, additives, premixes, anchored solidly on the principles of manufacturing integrity utilizing only the best & reputable ingredients available in the market today.
In 2008, Blaine formed its Food Division into BLAINE FOOD CORPORATION, a food raw materials provider and product development / customization.
BFC is dedicated in serving food industry through our adherence to robust and highest standard of Manufacturing Services & Marketing of specialty ingredients, nutritional premixes, flavor compounds, spice and seasoning blends intended for different food applications.
Our dedicated staff has more than 40 years of combined experiences in production, quality assurance, research and development, including sales and marketing.
Our HALAL certified plant allows us to serve a wide range of markets, both local and international.Likewise, in 2008, Blaine solidified its business of providing raw materials to the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, personal and home care industries through the creation of BLAINE PERSONAL AND HOME CARE CORP.
BPHCC is committed to provide impeccable product and service that allows it customer to receive maximum benefits in terms of performance and profitability.
Job Description1. Performs sampling according to the designed sampling plan and procedure.2. Prepares and standardize Volumetric Solutions following the standard procedure.
3. Prepares and maintains reagents, standard solutions, reference standards and test solutions according to approved procedure.
4. Performs limit tests according to the approved general methods of analysis or validated test methods.5. Performs on time analysis of in-coming Raw Material, In-Process Goods, and Finished Product testing following the approved procedure.
6. Performs on time re-evaluation of raw material and finished goods.7. Performs on-time analysis of water and waste watertreatment samples.
8. Documents, evaluates and reports test results on a timely manner9. Performs proper operation, handling, calibration, maintenance of supplies and documentation of laboratory equipment.
10. Creates, review and revise documents related to work as assigned by the superior.11. Logs in the individual reagent stock card, monitors and maintains inventory level12.
Participates in the settlement of product complaint, product recall and returned goods by performing physico-chemical analysis.
13. Participates in the internal and external audits to maintain system certification , laboratory recognition permits and license renewal.
14. Participates in the OOS investigation.15. Participates in the process validation / verification activities by performing sampling and chemical testing.
16. Participates in the Analytical Method Validation program as assigned by the superior.17. Participates in the inventory program for equipment, glasswares, reagents, and other laboratory supplies18.
Performs proper recording, collection, labeling and disposal of QC laboratory wastes.19. Prepares monthly accomplishment report and other related technical reports to the immediate superior.
20. Assumes the resposibilities of the QC Senior Specialist in his absence as assigned by the QC Supervisor.21. Performs other functions that maybe assigned from time to time for the fulfiment of the department targets and goals .
QualificationsBS Chemistry or Chem. Technician graduate with valid Chemist or Chemical Technician License.Preferably with 2-3 years of work relevant experience.
Computer Literate, knowledgeable in SAP application or any equivalent system; Knowledgeable in basic Good Laboratory Practices.
Innovative and very analytical; Is mathematically inclined; Can work under pressure and very flexible if required. Can make sound decision based on analytical result.
Additional InformationOur Manufacturing processes brings out the best taste in food products through our flavors, herbs, and spices.
That add nutritional value through our vitamins and minerals. We customize powder and liquid flavor mixes, seasoning mixes, and vitamins premixes according to our clients requirements and guarantee the best value and satisfaction to our clients.
Company Benefits : Excellent benefitsCompany offers career progression opportunitiesAdvantageous package