1 - First ShiftThe Technical Service Support Specialist Intern helps draft technical bulletins and other service documents and assists in the quality and reliability process and parts information from customer service phone lines.
This position also helps review and critique each ECO (Engineering Change Order) to enhance knowledge of improvements of product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Demonstrate the Vermeer characteristics of caring culture, demonstrating agility, customer focused, and stewardship and model the associated behaviors.
2. Help provide technical support to the field staff, customers and dealers via the telephone or in person. Ensure all service calls are tracked and documented.
3. Work with manufacturing on setting quality standards for all machines by assisting in random quality events. Track enhancements and ensure they are completed to finish.
Help file pre-delivery inspection reports for all equipment.
4. Research repetitive issues with products in the field and assist in developing an AK / IK-Kit to improve issues. Create service bulletins service notes to inform the field representatives of any changes of performance or product enhancements.
5. Assist the Parts Center, dealers and customers in finding a rare or hard-to-find part.
6. Record machine repair information in database software as required.
Education and / or Experience
Other Skills and Abilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions in human resources at (641) 621-8767 or at .