Associate Customer Service Manager
Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
6d ago

Company Description :

Tokeet provides SaaS software and support for the short term vacation rental market. This burgeoning industry is sometimes called Property Management Software (PMS), and it is all about managing the tasks necessary to coordinate bookings on multiple web sites, communicate with guests and work staff, using AI to set prices, and handle virtual paperwork like contracts and invoicing.

Tokeet is 100% bootstrapped and profitable... this is your opportunity to join a startup that is already making it.

Role Description :

We are looking to expand our Customer Support coverage within the Asian time zone to the Phillipines. The role will be 100% telecommuting to start, with the possibility of opening an office in the Phillipines later.

You will be responsible for helping customers successfully use the Tokeet suite of products when they run into issues. The ideal candidate should be a natural born problem solver who is comfortable with both online technology and explaining things to clients in writing (including screen shots).

We use Intercom, which is a chat-based software that also supports e-mail on the customer end.

Responsibilities :

  • Learn the Tokeet suite of products and become a power user. The core platform technology is three years old and on version 3, which is quite stable and user-friendly.
  • Add-on products vary from two years old to new launches.

  • Help customers (property managers) understand how to accomplish the tasks giving them trouble.
  • Train customers on features they do not yet understand.
  • Learn from experienced teammates in America and Asia, smoothing the time transition between the regions.
  • Habitually document discoveries and status.
  • If direct customer support is 75% of the job, the remaining 25% consists of internal team meetings, writing new documentation for processes and features, participating in performance reviews, development of personal professional interests, and product study / training.
  • The role is 100% telecommuting to start, but if we are successful in finding multiple hires in or near Manila, we will open an office there and expect people to come in.
  • Experience and Skills :

  • Demonstrated understanding of software from basic use cases to fairly deep bug identification. Actual software development skills are a plus.
  • Ability to reproduce problem scenarios in test accounts.
  • High quality written communication skills in English as most conversation both internally and externally is done in writing.
  • Derive job satisfaction from helping others and problem solving.
  • Able to select items from an inbox queue and demonstrate ownership of items through to conclusion.
  • Have a "grenade jumping" attitude - be eager to take on the harder problems and identify upgrades to our systems and processes.
  • Ability to adapt and connect with people from countries and cultures different from your own.
  • SaaS sales experience.
  • Interest in the Travel / Hospitality industry preferred.
  • MUST speak English fluently. Additional Languages are a HUGE plus!
  • Must be comfortable working on camera with virtual teleconferencing tools.
  • Report this job

    Thank you for reporting this job!

    Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Application form