There is no single type of person whom we employ at the FT; our strength is in our employees, from all different backgrounds, united by a passion for delivering compelling, smart journalism.
Visit the FT Careers site for more information on our esteemed Editorial and Technology Graduate Schemes, Benefits, Learning & Development, and Life at the FT.
Brief Summary of the Role :
This role is tasked to chase and collect payment from accounts that have garnered aged debt with the FT.
In this role you'll :
1. Manage debt collection and overdue debt reduction per assigned account.
2. Perform application of receipts against correct invoices to maintain accurate customer statements of account.
3. Track and reduce unapplied and unidentified receipts.
4. Perform receipt write offs for bank charges, foreign exchange, etc.
5. Monitor paid invoices entitled for commission payments on a daily basis.
6. Perform collection and allocation reconciliation by providing and updating account trackers, reviews, and reports.
7. Participate in and perform special tasks and projects whenever needed.
You'll bring to the role :
Formal Education and / or Certification :
Graduate of any four-year business course preferably with units in Accounting.
Length and Type of Relevant Job Experience :
Two to four (2-4) years of work experience on debt collection and accounts reconciliation.
Core Competencies :
committed to providing quality products and services.