Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
1. Responsible for all Project Management Office domains : Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration
2. Delivers defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality.
3. Develops the project's Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan.
4. Builds and manages an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner.
5. Responsible for the management of project resources (Amdocs, clients, sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
6. Aligns project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans. Prioritizes tasks and resolves issues / conflicts.
7. Leads and facilitates the project risk management process and is responsible for on-going status and progress reporting.
8. Responsible for the overall project communication plan and manages relationships with project stakeholders
9. Oversees the project's closure, integrating all relevant components (e.g., lesson learned, KPIs...).
10. Governs and resolves risks and issues that impact project delivery across different content disciplines (SW development, SW Testing, Infrastructure)
11. Actively involved in solution closure and deployment