1. Provide guidance to the involved team / s in the release / configuration process and requirements.
2. Coordinate schedule of deployment, secure deployment / configuration details and documents from support / project team
3. Review applicability of the project / application release / deployment instruction
4. Perform actual deployment / implementation to different application / systems environment.
5. Review / improve applications release implementation and back out plan.
6. Provide inputs for the risk assessment of the application / update for deployment.
7. Set up and Configuration of Tests Environment
c. Database Server and Schema
d. Other servers, software and elements required based on the System / Application Architecture
8. Coordinate / Set up and configure the required resolution to Server and application vulnerability issues
9. Attend Change Approval Board Meetings
10. Perform Live / Production actual release implementation.
11. Evaluates application releases in conjunction with involved parties, and ensures the approved implementation plan has been followed and requirements have been met.
12. Communicate failed releases to involved parties and back-out procedure is followed / carried out as planned.
13. Assists in analyzing failed releases and determines / suggest permanent solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
14. May act as an escalation point / assist in troubleshooting, for / of unresolved issue / s in test and production environment
15. Ensures effective Transition of application / system deployment artifacts to client liaisons / counterparts for all client managed system environment.