Ubiquity is hiring for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team. The Machine Learning Engineer has overall responsibility for developing machine learning techniques and algorithms required for Ubiquity’s product platforms. He/she provides support during demo as well as project phase by defining requirements and creating solutions required for proper data processing and decision making of software products.
What it will do:
- Provide Machine Learning / Deep Learning algorithms and solutions for data processing and analysis required per project.
- Work together with the software engineering team for software solution integration, to ensure software product deployment and integrity. Support the software team with programming if necessary.
- Provide Machine Learning and algorithm expertise and develop requirement documents collaboratively with project teams. Provide guidance for data collection and annotation process, based on requirement of the Machine Learning algorithm development.
- Maintain Machine Learning solution as a part of the software product. Provide ongoing solution development to meet project target, and reengineer solution as needed.
What do we need from you?
- You have 3+ years experience as a machine learning engineer or scientist, deploying models in production at scale. Experience deploying models as a part of a (possibly stateful) microservice is strongly desired.
- You are passionate about directly optimizing core products or operations through AI/ML systems deployed to production
- You care deeply about exploring data and understanding the real life user behavior and processes that generate it
- You are an expert in Python's open source machine learning ecosystem. Experience with tensorflow or pytorch is strongly desired.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) paradigm and related concepts.
- Independent and innovative thinker with an ability to work in an autonomous environment.
- You excel at communicating progress, trade-offs, and the results of your work to team members from other functions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
What We Do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the Client experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150 brands and counting.
We want you.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we believe that we’re at our best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self.
Powered by JazzHR