1. Knowledge in MS Office automation and proficient in MS Office
2. Knowledge in SQL scripting
4. Strong business and client-engagement skills
5. Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
6. Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
7. Must be adept in handling multiple projects, with ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage
8. Proven ability to be flexible and committed to work hard, both independently and in a team
environment in a high pressure on-call environment
9. Amenable on mid and graveyard shifts, Alabang-based
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability.
Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.