Job Description 1. Operate the systems for 24 hours to provide quality water to manufacturing and other support operations and meet requirement of local and corporate regulatory bodies.
2. Conduct regular testing and monitoring on required parameters using monitoring log sheets, on available on-line meters and laboratory test meters / equipment.
3. Conduct scheduled replacement of filter / cartridges and other consumable and spares / parts of the systems. 4. Conduct periodic physical / chemical and mechanical cleaning on the systems that includes tanks cleaning, pretreatment chemical cleaning and backwashing, RO membrane descaling, defouling, mixed-
bed and EDI regeneration and other required cleaning on the systems. 5. Implement proper housekeeping (5S methodology) within the systems including piping networks.
6. Maintain and monitor in-house inventory of spares and parts including process-related consumables needed for the systems.
7. Withdrawals of spares, parts, and process related consumables from the stockroom. Conduct monitoring and maintenance on the piping network of the systems .
Responsible for refilling and hauling PAC, Caustic, HCL, Sulfuric acid and other chemical consumables being used in the system .
11. Perform 5's every shift and generate per shift report 12. Escalates and recommends solution to encounter issues to supervisor and perform 5s every shift.
Number of Job Opening 50
Highest Education Attainment At least Vocational Graduate Contact Info