An objective, Operational Auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. Bring your significant experience in MSP, RPO or Talent Acquisition and move into a related auditing role.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness and compliance with all applicable directives.
- Ensure operational processes are in compliance with agreed SOPs by reviewing a sample of defined processes and documents to identify any gaps or weaknesses.
- Ensure key documents associated with onboarding have been completed in accordance with policy, such as screening checklists, self-certification letters and confidentiality agreements.
- Ensure exceptions have been documented and approved in accordance with policy.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts, etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document the process.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Maintain open communication with management.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Work closely and effectively with the operational teams at all levels and in all countries.
As a workplace, we focus on relationships – with each other, our clients and our candidates - in fact serving others is one of our core values. We support open communication and recognize that giving constructive criticism can be even harder than receiving it. We appreciate the fearless and the passionate, who force us to be better. Everything we do sits on a pillar of diversity - diverse perspectives, backgrounds and ideas drive innovation and make us successful.
See what it’s like to work at AGS by searching #LifeAtAGS on any social network.