GENERAL DESCRIPTION :
This position is the key escalation for remote users support and inquiries. This position is tasked with assisting remote users from an IT desktop perspective and balancing that work with assisting traditional site-based end-users.
This role is the last line of defense for incidents and requests. This position will solve problems which are interfering with the users’ ability to perform their job duties.
Will ensure that help is given to these departments and users as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Also, this position will provide user guidance and first level support by assisting with incident resolution. You must be able to provide solid customer service in a demanding environment and have strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with end users.
Qualified candidates are able to translate technical jargon and concepts to non-technical users. Specifically in this scope, you will be required to have exceptional desktop support capability and understand the requirements of working remotely.
This includes, but is not limited to entry-level network troubleshooting (home modems, WiFi, DNS, trace-route), Microsoft Windows general support, remote access tools, and audio / video conference tools.
Area of expertise (Skills)
1. Provide 2nd level voice and non-voice technical support to users having IT related issues.
2. Displays advanced interpersonal communication skills to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
3. Act as a single point of contact for all Service Requests and Incidents related to IT, Facilities and other non-IT related matters between end-users and resolution groups.
4. Execute and handle escalation protocols for any outages on any site / center.
5. Responds to inquiries from clients and provides guidance in resolving any hardware and software problems, issues, questions, etc. through chat and email.
6. Logging all Issues / Requests received via chat and email into the ticketing system.
7. Ensures excellent working relationships with other areas to ensure that support meets the needs of customers.
8. Ensures all Service tickets are maintained in appropriate work queues and completed within established SLA, with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency.
9. Ensures there are no unattended chats / emails query from the end-users.
10. Follow up any pending items or issues that needs to resolve.
11. Updates process documentation for the team.
12. Communicate with the team globally for updates and learnings.
13. All other tasks as assigned.
Other Skills and Experiences (Min)