Paper Street Media, LLC is a successful, web-based adult entertainment video on demand network. We are an award-winning company in producing the highest quality content, based out of Downtown Miami. Our content and websites are created exclusively by us and directly for the use of millions of users worldwide.
We are a fun, hip, trendsetting company looking for a highly motivated FULL-TIME Customer Service Representative (Online). The primary role of CSR is to assist our customers with ticket about any issues when they browse our websites. This role requires detailed-oriented skills as well as strong communication skills.
The job will expose you to the content of adult nature. If this is something you are not comfortable with please do not apply.
Are you a customer service pro who really CARES about your customers? Do you get a warm, fuzzy feeling after you’ve made a customer’s day and he or she says THANK YOU?
Do you love the Internet and technology? Do you get excited about helping make a website better based on feedback from your customers?
If you said yes to all of the above, let’s talk!
*We will not contact you via any 3rd party messaging app. Only via email. Please be aware of job offer scam!*
- Interact with customers and business partners in a friendly, courteous manner
- Help customers with payments and billing issues are the major responsibility
- Help customers with any issues they have with their accounts and members' area
- Help customers who have trouble logging in and process membership subscription
- Help customers who have trouble getting videos to play
- Help Billing Team with fraud audit, payment monitoring, and refund processing
- Help our Product team perform regular checks of our websites to ensure proper functionality
- Create reports in Google docs and Excel
- Be comfortable with an ever-changing environment, able to complete daily tasks while being open to new tasks/duties
- Mastery of the English language
- Experience with Zendesk or other CS tools is a plus.
- Flexible with work schedule (night shifts/Weekend shifts)
- Customer service experience with billing ticket specialty is a plus
- Internet/tech-savvy with stable internet and essential equipment (computer, mouse, keyboard, cables, etc.)
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Creative writing, good grammar a MUST
- Outgoing people person
Powered by JazzHR