WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for an Accountant who has at least a year of experience in the Australian accounts-related role. Someone who is able to work with a team and communicate well both in spoken and written English.
You must have excellent attention to detail and analytical skills and be able to efficiently manage your time given a specific timeline.
You must have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Confidentiality and discretion over sensitive documents are critical parts of this role.
HOW CAN YOU QUALIFY FOR THE ROLE?
You should have a Bachelors’ Degree in Accountancy and at least 1 year of experience in an Australian accounts-related role.
You should have good Math skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Should be willing to work on-site in Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Skills Required :
1. A strong background in accounting principles and systems
Above-average skills in Microsoft Excel and exposure to Xero Accounting Software or a similar software
Key Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Monitoring of sales and purchase record
2. Handling Account Receivable and Payable
4. Following up on overdue accounts
5. Payment process (domestically and internationally)
6. Bank reconciliation as well as debt & credit reconciliation
7. Monitor and process expense reimbursements
8. Weekly / Monthly reporting of financial documents
9. Stocktake and inventory reconciliation
10. Ad-hoc accounts-related tasks
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?