URGENTLY HIRING FOR COMPLIANCE OFFICER
Roles and responsibilities :
1. Create, review, and enhance company policies and procedures to ensure compliance to Statutory and Regulatory requirements on data security / protection.
2. Ensure compliance by conducting regular audits, risks assessments, business impact analysis, vulnerability assessment and the like.
3. Conduct orientation and small group meetings for continuous education and assessment of knowledge.
4. Work closely with management / stakeholders in implementing compliance policies and procedures.
5. Lead the Compliance Team in identifying risks and vulnerabilities, document findings and prepare action plans to address possible incidents and / or breach.
6. Participate in continuous education activities to keep abreast of latest developments on information security.
7. Ensure documentations are updated, controlled and secure.
Job Qualifications :