1. Provides basic healthcare needs of the employees.
2. Administers medicine, first aid and evaluate the employees’ health.
3. Coordinates with service providers and documents the health and wellness programs.
4. Attends and facilitates the emergency medical requirements of employees transfer to accredited clinics / hospitals.
5. Reports on the status of the employee health.
6. Maintains, monitors, and review the completeness of employee medical and insurance records.
7. On-time posting of monthly medical bulletin.
8. On-time submission of medical reports.
9. Performs other related duties as assigned by OD-HR Manager & VP-OD.
10. Recommends procedures and guidelines to improve efficiency and responsiveness of OD Department.
11. Attends OD employee engagement programs and meetings.
12. Attends the safety and health committee programs and meetings