1 .Role Purpose
To ensure that suitable and proper contractual agreements are placed for the major subcontract packages and directly appointed consultants for the LSE supply chain on its projects and facilitate via the project commercial teams the procurement of suitable and proper contractual arrangements with other subcontractors in the project supply chain (including in both cases the placement / facilitation of supplemental contractual agreements where these are required).
2a. Core Responsibilities 2b. Performance Measures Analysis and interpretation of main contracts relative to the formation of project bespoke formal sub-contract documentation and professional services agreements with the project’s supply chain.
Suitable contractual documents are always available in a timely manner for use on individual projects Drafting documentation for sub-contract / professional services agreements and various other contractual documents associated with LSE projects.
Formal contracts are executed for the major packages and major non novated consultant appointments In conjunction with project commercial teams and my clients Legal reaching agreement on contract terms and conditions with subcontractors / professional services consultants Coach and develop site commercial team’s members to draft and complete the lower risk sub-contracts, ensuring the work of the team is of the required quality.
Provide advice to the commercial teams. Review / check sub-contracts / professional services agreements prior to my client’s execution.
Ensure compliance with my clients policies regarding subcontractor and consultant appointments. Maintaining an awareness of English Law relating to building contracts.
3. Leadership Profile Role Type
People Leader / Area Leader,
4. Key Competencies from Leadership Profile (5-8)
1. Ethics and values
2. Functional / technical skills
5. Technical Skills(5-8)
1. Working knowledge of contract law.
2. Good analytical skills comprehension.
4. Accurately write / assemble large contractual documents
5. Competent in using IT and common office software in particularly Adobe.
6. Competent in using JCT digital software package.
6. Knowledge and Experience
6. Resources (People and Budgets) 7. Key Working Relationships
1. Legal / risk personnel representing the project subcontract supply chain
2. Legal / risk personnel within the OU and in other Skanska OUs
3. Project commercial leads and commercial team members.
4. Other managers in the project teams.
8. Working Environment Primary base location is at the Aldergate Street office in central London, but with frequent travel to LSE site offices and occasional travel to other Skanska offices and sites (UK) Agency : UCA Consulting Contact Name : Russell Roberts Contact Email : russell recruting.
uk.com Telephone : 07826613230 Industry : Civil Engineering Job Type : Permanent Location : London Salary : £65,000 £80,000 PA