· Receive and manage data from the field crews. This involves loading the data for processing, verifying that the data is complete, acquiring missing data, and informing the necessary personnel that data has arrived.
· Review and process the data in a timely fashion to meet customer timelines. This will involve direct processing and may at times involve interacting with Engineering for some types of processing.
· Produce draft reports that are circulated for review. Take feedback from draft reports, implement changes, and create final reports.
· Create customer deliverables: organize, print, and bind final reports; and create digital media that contains work product and reports.
· Work within RedZone proprietary software systems to view data and to send to end users.
· Accomplish goals efficiently and provide cost-effective solutions. Monitor stock levels of necessary materials and notify proper personnel to reorder.
· Develop and follow best practices for data processing, report production, and data archiving.
· Interact with RedZone’s customers as needed to provide appropriate work product and resolve open issues.
· Other duties as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in computers, software or mathematics.
· Minimum of 1-3 years experience with data collection/input, computer programming and document creation.
· Proven ability to learn new techniques and processes quickly.
· Excellent verbal and written skills.
· Excellent technical and conceptual skills.
· Expertise with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word and Power Point) required. Experience in other applications and systems is a plus.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills to develop relationships with peers, partners and clients. Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create and lead a results driven, team oriented environment.
· Ability to plan, manage and execute extremely detailed timelines and documentation.
· Effective communicator with the ability to understand departmental and company needs. Present effectively for a wide range of internal and external audiences.
· PACP certification (desired).
Working Schedule: 8:00 pm to 5:00 am
Office Location: Eastwood, Quezon City