- Receives and answers phone calls and emails, ensuring accurate logging of message/request, sending email responses with the relevant information.
- Creates service request and assigns to teams, reminds and monitors progress and provides updates to requesters.
- Provides first level diagnosis and assistance, e.g. unlock accounts and other minor to standard service requests (menu based).
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciece / Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good interpersonal, verbal, written English communicaiton skills.
- With basic to advanced hardware troubleshooting skills know-how.
- Basic to advanced skills on MS Office 2007/2010/2013 preferred.
- Equivalent technical work experience a plus.
- With knowledge on Incident Management and Active Directory a definite advantage.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task and set priorities.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work on cyclical shifts (night shift, holidays, weekends).
- Amenable to work in Ortigas, Pasig City.
- Newly graduates who posses most of the qualifications mentioned above are welcome to apply.
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you