The Accounting Manager is responsible for checking the validity of all accounting transactions, prepares financial reports / records, establish financial status by developing and implementing system for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting information.
1. Prepare monthly summary of Vatable Sales & Purchases, Alphalist for withholding tax remittance and other financial files / records as necessary.
2. Check that all attachments in cheque vouchers are complete and mathematically correct.3. Ensure that all issued Provisional Receipts for all collections of sales and receivables are encoded to the accounting system : sales / receivable collections, fund transfers & inter-company advances.
4. Review collection status to determine the amounts of outstanding receivables and submit corresponding reports.5. Implement financial policies and procedures.
6. Oversee bookkeeping function in the maintenance of the General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable.7. Reconcile General Ledger entries in the accounting system based on transactions processed within the period.
8. Prepare management reports for specific deadlines.9. Ensure that all financial files and records are updated and well maintained at all times.
10. Regularly reviews accounting process, makes recommendation and implement what is necessary in order to ensure that handled department is working above par.
s Degree in Accountancy or Finance.CPA is an advantage, but not requiredProven working experience as Accounting Manager or Accounting Supervisor.
Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations.
High attention to detail and accuracy.