MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Marketing Content Writer!
General Description: Write copies for web, marketing collaterals both digital and print, scripts for both ad and technical explainer videos, do marketing research, come up with marketing strategies and advertising concepts, write social media captions, blog content, write and set up email marketing/drip campaigns
Work Schedule and Arrangement: 11PM - 8AM PHT, Office-based
Office Location: 8th floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
• Gather prospective clients' contact details through research.
• Conduct in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
• Write content for articles, product descriptions, blogs, social media, and the company website.
• Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
• Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
• Edit and polish existing content to improve readability.
• Conduct keyword research and use SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
• Create compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
• Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
• At least college level with writing experience
• Knowledge of marketing strategies
• Advertising copywriting
• SEO content writing
• Strong writing and editing skills
• The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
• Strong English communication skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
• A portfolio of published articles is a plus
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Stable internet connection and a conducive work environment at home
• Physically fit to work in a BPO setting
• Willing to work in our Cebu IT Park office at least once a week
• Willing to work during holidays and weekends
Salary and monetary benefits (in PHP):
• Monthly salary of 20,000 - 30,000
• New hire bonus of 5,000
Perks and other benefits:
• Paid Training Period
• All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed
• Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
• Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
• Lactation breaks (for breastfeeding moms)
• Discounted optical services with our partner clinic
• Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
• Free Health insurance with one (1) free dependent
• Free Life insurance
• Free Accident insurance
• Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
• Company-sponsored outings
• Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
• International travel opportunities (India and US office)
Our Recruitment Process:
1. Candidate Application Form
2. General Assessment
3. Initial Interview (Virtual)
4. Final Interview (Virtual)
5. Job Offer
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
PRO TIP: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!