1. Development activities and offshore team Coordinator.
2. Daily Status call and follow up actions.
3. Helping users in requirement gathering (BRS preparation) and system analysis.
4. User clarification with Business and explaining understanding to other teams in scope.
5. Communicating with business about queries, defects resolution and bridging gaps between various stakeholders during UAT cycles is also one of my primary responsibility.
6. Implementation of the product in production.
7. Regular interaction with the business users calls for an acute understanding of the functional domain of the project.
8. Team leads for small or module leads for large teams.
9. Responsible for delivery of assigned module / components / phases of a project.
10. Responsible for people Management, including goal setting and providing performance feedback.
11. Responsible for Status reporting.
12. Responsible for Knowledge transfer and arriving at SLAs for steady state.
13. Technical problem solving skills.
14. Able to handle the Billing and work allocation part with in team.