We are looking for a Junior Accountant, an enthusiastic, outgoing individual who will be a member of the Operational Accounting team responsible for all customer payment applications, monitoring for bank account adjustments, resolution of customer payment differences and assist with general email box for Accounts Receivable and client collections and facilitating BIR returns and reports.
- Identify and process receipts and disbursements on a monthly basis
- Prepare bank reconciliation, manages petty cash and facilitate expense report and cash advances.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all financial transactions are recorded
- Prepare invoices/statement of account and posting to Quickbooks
- Posting of expenses and check preparation for payment to suppliers/vendors
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations pre- payments; analyzing and reconciling accounts payable; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare BIR returns and reports required by government regulations
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare consolidated report for the parent and its subsidiaries
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closing and all other reports
- Assist with any external/internal audit requirements
- Assist in month-end closing
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Bachelor's Degree, BS in Accountancy / graduate of any Accounting course
- At least 1 year of Accounting role, CPA preferred but not required
- Has adept knowledge of General Accounting functions
- Advanced MS Office Skills
- Knowledgeable on tax and accounting principles and updates
- Keen on details
- People/Customer Service Skills
- Team Player
- High regard to confidentiality
- Good command of oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-task and can adapt to any changes
- Amenable to work on a Morning Schedule (Monday-Friday, 8:00 PM- 6:00 PM)
or reload the browser
Powered by JazzHR