1. Understanding device Operating Specifications Documents and Datasheets.
2. Developing Drivers for Peripherals of Microcontrollers.
3. Developing Unit Tests for the Peripheral Drivers.
4. Documenting the usability of the Drivers and their testing procedures.
5. Verifying the quality of the code.
6. Testing the functionality of the code.
7. Fixing the issues.
The candidate should have the following requirements :
1. 2 to 6 years of experience in Embedded Software Design and Development.
2. Good knowledge of Microcontrollers and its Peripherals is a must.
3. Knowledge on uses of the Peripherals of Microcontrollers like
UART, I2C, SPI, Timers, ADC, Analog Comparator etc.
4. Good knowledge of the 'C' and assembly programming language.
5. Good Knowledge on structured programming, debugging.
6. Good knowledge on Software testing and processes.
7. Knowledge on Scripting Languages is a bonus.
8. Hands on experience with PIC and AVR Microcontrollers is a bonus.
9. A BE or equivalent degree in Electronics or allied branches.