MedSpecialized, Inc. is looking for a Sales Executive!
General Description: The Sales Executive helps increase the company’s revenue by generating, qualifying and converting leads to become prospects.
Work Schedule and Arrangement: 9 PM - 6 AM PHT; Office-based Setup
Office Location: 8th floor Skyrise 4B Building, IT Park, Lahug, Cebu City, Cebu
- Lead generation and nurturing by doing research and telemarketing (make outbound initial and follow calls.
- Answer inbound calls and give correct information
- Maintain an accurate and current database of leads in CRM (MSS)
- Help the marketing team by sending out email and fax brochures and tracks response
- Responsible in cold calling potential clients in setting up appointments
- Develop and follow up leads that have been demoed.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- At least 3 years or more sales experience
- College level or a Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Preferably with cold calling experience or appointment setter
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills
- Computer literacy (knowledge in Google sheets and MS is a plus)
- Must prefer to work in graveyard shift
- Willing to work during holidays
- Willing to report to the office
Salary and monetary benefits (in PHP):
- Monthly salary of 30,000 - 70,000
- New hire bonus of 5,000
Perks and other benefits:
- Paid Training Period
- All national Philippines and USA holidays are observed
- Paid time off—public holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Robust and effective Government Benefits Administration
- Lactation breaks (for breastfeeding moms)
- Discounted optical services with our partner clinic
- Free lunch/dinner and unlimited coffee and ice cream daily (for on site employees)
- Free Health insurance with one (1) free dependent
- Free Life insurance
- Free Accident insurance
- Relocation allowance for new hires (from Outside Cebu)
- Company-sponsored outings
- Interest-based employee clubs (DOTA, Basketball, Dance, Music, Photography, Yoga)
- International travel opportunities (India and US office)
Our Recruitment Process:
- Candidate Application Form
- General Assessment
- Initial Interview (Virtual)
- Final Interview (Virtual)
- Job Offer
Disclaimer for salary ranges: Salary ranges may not be applicable to all. Depending on the level of experience, educational background and potential for growth seen during interviews, offers may go higher or lower.
PRO TIP: prepare for that interview and impress the hiring managers!