VIRTUAL ASSISTANT ROLE
Become one of the most impactful virtual assistants on the planet!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE FINGERPRINT FOR SUCCESS (F4S)
We are a groundbreaking technology platform that is expanding and growing rapidly around the world. We are looking to onboard and hire the next generation of talent acquisition managers to help our customers set and achieve their crazy big goals.
Fingerprint for Success (F4S) is the future of human development. We are on a mission to empower individuals and teams to solve the world’s biggest problems. Featuring a vast range of tools for collaboration, performance, wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion, plus a huge library of AI and human coaching programs, with F4S anyone can develop and achieve amazing things at work and in life.
Until now professional coaching has been reserved only for the elite, financially inaccessible to most of the world’s population. Driven by a scientific evidence-based methodology, F4S democratizes coaching, creating for the first time a scalable human development solution for everyone. Through predictive data, conversational A.I., and also some of the world's very best professional coaches, F4S is loved by consumers, teams, enterprises, universities, and professional coaches alike.
We are a digital-first, small but fast-growing values-led team, genuinely on a mission to change the world. We are swift, passionate, hard-working, scaling ourselves at the same pace we grow our product and customers. We invest deeply in our company culture and our team’s wellbeing, knowing this is where the world’s greatest products and companies flourish.
We are looking for an experienced Virtual Assistant to provide administrative support to our remote working team.
As a Virtual Assistant, you will perform a diverse set of administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, data entry and organizing virtual team celebrations and working sessions. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication and collaboration tools like Slack, Zoom, Monday, Teemyco and Google suite of tools.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Who you are:
- An open-minded person with strong work ethics who is wanting to become one of the most impactful virtual assistants in the world
- Goal oriented, driven by a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- An independent self-starter with an insatiable curiosity to learn, succeed and lead by example
- Team player and collaborator
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail
- Willingness to learn understand new tools, systems
What you’ll do:
- Support the marketing, growth, acquisition teams on administrative tasks such as data entry, presentations, coordinating team celebration events, virtual team ‘hour of power work sessions
- Support QA functions to maintain data integrity of the different recruitment and customer platforms and tools used in the company such as Active campaign, JazzHR, Slack, etc
- Responding to team emails and customer enquiries
- Scheduling meetings and team reviews
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Prepare regular reports and presentations
- Organize, company documents as needed
- Respond and handle queries across the F4S teams
Qualifications (any or all):
- Proven experience as a Virtual Assistant or relevant role
- Experience with Google suite of tools (e.g. Google sheets, google doc, google form etc)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
- Knowledge and experience of remote working policies and procedures
- Your own unique talents! If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be a great fit for this role in your cover letter
This role is initially fully digital/remote, eventually establishing our global Hubs in the U.S, Australia, Asia, and Europe for regular teaming and events. Ideally APAC based.
WHY JOIN US?
- Employees are encouraged to contribute and share their ideas to help the company gain success.
- Level up your virtual assistant skills
- Bring direct impact to the business with your efforts
- Be among team members who believe in working and playing hard and working as a team
- As we are made up of a small team, employees will get unique opportunities to learn a variety of skills
- Flourish in a flat organizational structure with no office politics
- Plenty of opportunities to grow as a pioneer in our industry
- As a new/emerging market, our employees will be at the forefront, leading to growth opportunities
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
At F4S, we are committed to living out our mission every day and that starts with providing benefits that allow our employees to care for themselves, support their families, and give back to their community.
- Access to F4S coaching
- A competitive compensation plan with opportunity for advancement
- Flexible paid time off
- Per year: paid holidays and leave
- Learning and Development stipend
- Amazing high performing remote global team
- Incredible culture and community
We are hiring for many role types including Full-time, Part-time, Contract.
We look forward to you joining us in our very real mission to make human development accessible to everyone!
We look forward to making a positive impact with you!
Powered by JazzHR