- This person details the specification of the system’s functionality by analyzing and describing the Requirements.
- This person works on requirements gathering and analysis to modelling the system’s functionality and delimiting the system.
Document, organize and analyze the new or changing requirement of a system.
Establish and maintain agreement between stakeholders and developers on the changing requirements
- Should be a good facilitator and has above-average communication skills,
- Should have knowledge of the business and technology domains is essential to have amongst those acting in this role.
Experience / Technical knowledge
- Should have the knowledge of Object Oriented Business Analysis Techniques, Unified Modelling Language (UML), use cases and experience in using modelling tools (Rational Rose is a plus).
- The knowledge of Six Sigma™ for the proven problem-solving technique of Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control (DMAIC) is a plus.
- English(Required) (Spoken and written).