1. Compiles and sorts checks
2. Sorts checks for delivery to the bank.
3. Files and tallies deposits.
4. Input type vouchers, checks, account statements, reports and other records.
5. Researches, tracks and resolves accounting problems.
6. Maintains files including filing of loan vouchers, cash disbursement vouchers and cash receipt books
7. Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and / or to correct transactions.
8. Keeps the management informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
9. Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files and reconciling accounts.
10. Prepares financial statements.
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.