- Ensures compliance of the company’s procurement policies and guidelines in all its buying activities;
- Procures services at best buy value but considering quality, availability and lead time;
- Prepares and distributes bid invitations and request for proposals/quotations;
- Receives, analyzes and evaluates bids;
- Negotiates in behalf of the company by evaluating the buying situation and makes the necessary recommendation for a buying decision;
- Prepares and awards purchase once approved, prepares contract as necessary for the awarded requirement;
- Helps maintain the company’s procurement system and trains new requisitions and extend help on procurement system related issues;
- Ensures accreditation of suppliers in the procurement system and is responsible for gathering information on the supplier;
- Monitors deliveries of all items and progress of projects services handled;
- Monitors and evaluates supplier product performance to come up with a reliable supplier/product base for current and future requirement;
- Compiles and maintains records, generates regular reports of all purchases for filing and as maybe required by management
A graduate of any College Degree, preferably in any business, administrative or engineering degree
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• With at least 2 years working experience on either manufacturing operations, warehousing, logistics or HR/Admin
• Preferably has Procurement experience
CRITICAL SKILLS OR COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
1. Advance skills Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
2. Strong analytical skills
3. Excellent communications skills, strong people skills, team player.
4. Integrity and high sense of urgency.
5. Ability to travel.
6. Superb numerical knowledge.
7. Knowledge in government regulations (e.g. DOLE regulations) pertaining to manpower outsourcing
8. Language: English (other languages are a plus).