DIRECTLY REPORTS TO:
Lead HR Implementer
MAIN AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY:
The primary responsibility of an HR Implementer is to implement Sprout Products focusing on Sprout HR (HRIS), Sprout Insight (Analytics), Sprout Recruitment (Recruitment Software), through system configuration, training and thorough analysis of processes.
- To implement Sprout Products focusing on Sprout HR (HRIS), through system configuration and thorough analysis of processes.
- To implement other Sprout products (Insight and Recruit) by ensuring compliance to established processes
- To ensure successful knowledge transfer during system admin training.
- To ensure quality and timely implementation through accurate system configuration and setup based on client’s timekeeping policies.
- To provide support and assistance to clients, based on the agreed upon project scope, during the implementation period
- To be able to provide and share best practices on policies in accordance to government labor standards.
- Provide input in product development direction through regular collaboration with the Product and Development team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the company
QUALIFICATIONS | COMPETENCIES:
- With at least 1-3 years of background in HR and Training
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Basic knowledge on government labor standards
- Basic customer management skills
- Ability to train and transfer knowledge
- Ability to learn HR software systems and processes
Powered by JazzHR