1. Work as a technical consultant for customer; provide network design, network planning proposal and technical review.
2. Identify Key Customer requirement and coordinate with Product Management and Engineering Team to ensure that these requirements are implemented in product.
3. Manage all activities and coordinate between Organization and Services Provider.
4. Support Fixed Network pre-sales activities by responding to RFI, RFQ and RFP, make the technical clarification and BOQ to customer.
5. Produce and deliver Formal business proposal and demonstrations to customers.
6. Collect and analyse all marketing information and discuss with Management Internally.
7. In-depth technical background in telecommunications network especially mobile network.
8. Hands-on experience and knowledge on Fixed Network, GPON , OLT / ONT / VLAN, L3VPN, L2VPN.
9. Good planning and business presentation skills.
10. Able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment.
11. Skill to prepare and deliver technical presentations and demonstrations to customers.
12. Experience in analysis of Indian mobile market and telecom Operators strategy and promotion plan.
13. Ready to travel as travel would be required.
Key Skills :
GPON , OLT / ONT / VLAN, L3VPN, L2VPN, STP / RSTP / Protection / GEMPORT / Vectoring / G Fast / XGPON, XGSPON / EPON / making solution and product presentation.
RoleProduct Manager,Industry TypeTelecom / ISP,Functional AreaIT Software - Other,Employment TypeFull Time, PermanentRole CategoryProgramming & DesignEducationUG : B.
Tech / B.E. in Electronics / TelecommunicationKey SkillsGPONPresalesFixed NetworkRFPSkills highlighted with are preferred keyskills