How do you build a better tomorrow? A spirit of constant improvement has made Maxeon Solar Technologies the world-renowned leader in solar innovation, and we thrive together to lead the fight against climate change.
The energy market is roughly $4 trillion globally, and solar penetration is less than 1%. But just one hour of sunlight, if harnessed, could power the entire world for a year.
We have the opportunity to completely change the way energy is produced, distributed and consumed on a global scale, and we’re looking for talented, committed people to help us drive our growth and achieve our goals.
Maxeon Solar Technologies is a global leader in solar innovation. Built from 35 years of boundary-pushing solar DNA, the company launched as an independent entity following its spin-off from US-based SunPower Corporation in August 2020.
Maxeon designs, manufactures, and sells industry leading SunPower branded solar products in more than 100 countries through a global network spanning more than 1,100 sales and installation partners.
And Maxeon is powering positive change every day with a brilliant, passionate and driven team of more than 5,000 in Latin America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We push the boundaries , taking solar technology higher, faster and farther than before. We hold ourselves to a higher standard , striving for the highest integrity, safety, and quality.
And we thrive together as a global team, embracing our diverse backgrounds to make a positive impact on the world. Are you ready to power positive change?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Responsibility for respective GL (Entities) & monthly close :
2) Support monthly reporting process for respective entities.
3) Cash Forecast : Prepare weekly cash forecast and analyze variance (actual Vs Forecast).
4) Financial reporting :
5) Local statutory and tax audit :
6) Payroll :
7) OPEX :
8) Financial Control
9) Participate in Oracle process improvement for respective Legal entities
10) Support Financial controller in various projects
11) Act as a back-up for other finance functions as requested by Financial Controller.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Minimum requirements :
Preferred requirements :