Disclaimer: This is a generic job description for the position stated below. Actual tasks and tools will be discussed further when you reach the final interview stage.
Executive Assistant (Remote)
Wing is on the exciting mission of redefining the future of work for companies across the world! We are looking to be the one-stop shop for companies that are looking to build world-class teams & place their operations on autopilot.
And we’re looking for an Executive Assistant to start immediately!
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners
- Project management tasks
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing executives’ calendars and setting up meetings
- Document filing and organization
- Email and calendar management
- Make travel arrangements and book accommodations
- Perform market research
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees’ administrative queries
- Provide customer service as the first point of contact
- Ad hoc tasks
Schedule: US work hours (40+ hours per week)
Location: This is a remote job
- At least 2 years solid experience as an Executive Assistant or relevant role
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Solid organizational skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Able to work on a graveyard shift
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services, and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Proactive attitude
- USB Headset with Noise Cancellation feature
- Working Webcam
- Main and backup computer: at least 1.8 GHz processor with at least 8GB RAM
- Main Internet Service Speed: at least 25 Mbps wired connection
- Backup Internet Service Speed: at least 10 Mbps
- Job Security and Stability
- Exceptionally Supportive Team
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Fun Work Environment
- Annual performance-based appraisal
- Paid US and PH Holidays
- Performance Incentives and many more!
Salary: Basic Salary + Specialized Bonus
*Only qualified candidates will be processed and will be invited to take the assessment, scheduled for the initial and final interviews.
Please make sure that you apply for the right job based on your location and experience. We prioritize people who are able to do this successfully!
Powered by JazzHR