1) Develops operating plans and objectives in accordance with the set sales strategies and targets.
2) Organizes and plans sales strategies to generate targeted sales volume so that the department can operate profitably.
3) Reviews selling prices to maximize contribution and win biddings.
4) Oversees promotional and advertising activities as part of the sales program of his group.
5) Communicates and maintains sound public relations with customers and suppliers.
6) Recruits and assigns enough qualified personnel to adequately cover existing and potential customers.
7) Ensures adequate training of sales personnel.
8) Coordinates with other departments in connection with credit and collection problems.
9) Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.