1. Researches and develops raw materials, processes and laminates that meet the quality standards set by both company and customers and be competitive in price.
2. Conducts testings of all raw materials used in the development and laminates for various clients that conform to the agreed requirements and / or specifications.
3. Prepares research and development updates and reports. 4. Coordinates with suppliers and clients regarding raw material and product development and testing.
5. Conducts machinability test at client's site for all laminates under development if necessary. 6. Prepares R&D request through coordination with Logistics, Warehouse and Production personnel.
7. Coordinates requisition of all raw materials needed for R&D runs. 8. Facilitates all R&D runs in production and gathers ll pertinent data necessary for the development 9.
Conducts regular inventory of R&D stock area and updates inventory list. 10. Prepares technical and other pertinent documents (i.
e. Product Specification, Technical Specification,Certificate of Analysis, etc.) of newly developed products and / or specifications.
11. Performs GC Operation of Raw Material Analysis in the absence of Jr. Laboratory Analyst. 12. Performs other tasks / functions assigned by superiors.
Graduate of BS Chemistry / BS Chemical Engineering Fresh graduates / with or without experience Previous working experience is an advantage