This is a junior role in the Group Commercial function, reporting to the Group Commercial Manager. The role will be focused on database, activity and document administration across several areas of focus for the team.
The role will also include any other tasks deemed appropriate by the Group Commercial Manager.
a. Scope of role
In line with group strategic priorities in relation to group data management, organic growth and wider growth strategies, you will :
1) Support the broader central commercial team in the upkeep and accuracy of key elements of the group business development data and reporting, ensuring that the latter is provided in a timely fashion
2) Provide support in the gathering, collation and submission of client information and consent for the Group Client Listening programme as part of the ongoing programme
3) Provide support for the Group Special Interest Teams by ensuring meetings are diarised, and noted within the expected timeframe.
Ensures that action points are followed up
4) Ensures relevant reporting and documentation is submitted ahead of Monthly Global Sales call and other group wide meetings
5) Ensures that enquiries made through the group website are correctly catalogued and distributed as appropriate to key stakeholders across the group
6) Supports with the general administration of the Central Commercial team, including file management and administration of the central intranet site
We are in need of someone who has an excellent grasp of Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Outlook. An initial understanding of Oracle NetSuite and / or Microsoft PowerBi would be an advantage.
You will need to be well organised and have strong communication skills and will be expected to communicate with stakeholders across the group, and should represent the values of the group in so doing.
Industry experience is an advantage, but is not essential.
Someone who has a strong sense of independence but at the same time can ease into working with a bigger team is preferred.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations.
With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.