Functional Area :
OP - OperationsEstimated Travel Percentage (%) : No TravelRelocation Provided : NoAIG Shared Services - Business Processing, Inc.
1) Perform booking activities
2) Prepare booking forms
3) Organize and assemble documents
4) Verify and analyze data received for submission, booking and broker administration tasks
5) Verify information on booking form against information on AIG Extra for New Business, Renewals and Endorsement Transactions
6) Receive application and check for complete data for entry to system
7) Prepare and issue policy documents according to standards
8) Ensure timeliness and quality requirements are met on a daily basis
9) Perform other tasks, duties and projects as assigned
General Qualifications :
For Internal Candidates :
Last Performance Rating should at least be at a Solid Performance; No attendance issues and have passed the operation's screening process.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability.
Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.