Thanks for looking at this JD. I am Warianne, the Campaigns Delivery Lead for the Emerging Markets Cluster, and we are looking for a Campaign Associate to join our growing team! Since we might be working together, I wanted to give you a candid look at who theAsianparent is and what we are looking for.
A little about theAsianparent
We are the largest parenting community that aims to help parents have healthy pregnancies and raise healthy children and families. Our multi-platforms have reached over 30 million users per month and are available in 11 languages in 13 countries. We love our parents and they love us back too! We have created the world’s best parenting app with over 100k ratings at the 4.9-star rating on Google Play Store and the Apple App Store. We can just go on and on about us but better, you may click here to know more www.theasianparent.com.
Let me also tell you some more things about who I am:
- I’ve been in digital media and publishing for almost 2 years where we partner with our Brand Solutions Team in running branded campaigns
- With the Campaigns team, we synergize on media execution, marketing strategies, client coordination, and reporting.
- Before theAsianparent, I also worked with IT-Business Process Outsourcing companies for 10 years, where I was an operations specialist and team leader
- I am highly organized and expressive so I love writing on my digital planner and my journal.
- Outside work, I spend time with my daughters as we dance to BTS songs, attempt to exercise in our humble home space, and try not to kill our indoor plants
To know more about me, please check out my LinkedIn here.
Enough about me, let’s talk about you!
Who you are and what we are seeking:
The Campaign Associate is primarily responsible for supporting media executions for branded projects of the Campaigns Team in emerging markets (SG, MY, PH)
Here are some things that the Campaign Associate will be responsible for:
- Report directly to the Campaigns Delivery Lead
- Manage Campaign Execution
- Manage Client Campaign from brief to post-campaign report
- Coordinate with the appropriate teams to ensure smooth execution of campaigns -- App & Content team, Design team, VIP/ Influencer Manager, Finance, and other regional counterparts
- Coordinate with 3rd Party Vendors needed in the campaign (KOLs, suppliers, freelancers, etc.)
- Support client requests and manage the relationship through consistent communication to ensure proper and timely execution of campaigns
- Prepare invoicing to submit to the finance team, and communicate these appropriately
- Explore Campaign Strategies
- Advise the team on key learnings for campaigns to determine what needs to be improved
- Support the Sales team with suggestions on placement, performance, benchmarks, and attainable commitments to ensure campaign success
- Assist in Campaign Reporting
- Create progress/interim/post-campaign reports to share with the client key learnings, campaign insights, recommendations, and further recommendations to ensure business continuity
- Oversee campaign performance (KPI, CPC, best practices for achieving results, delivery challenges)
- Track campaign progress and accruals
- Must be familiar with or has a background in digital marketing / social media marketing
- Has experience leading online brand events and activities from end-to-end (planning, execution, and reporting)
- Background on display ad operations is a plus
- Proficient in GSuite apps / Microsoft Office / Zoom / Social Media platforms
- Can converse and write well in English
- Online project management only
- Willing to work for 8 hours daily from Monday-Friday
- Is very organized and can work with minimal supervision
Powered by JazzHR