- The role of DevOps Engineer is to work collaboratively within a product development team to deploy new releases and support the operation of our Client’s products. Help automate and streamline their delivery processes and operations. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. Assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues in the dev, test and production environments.
- The role need to be comfortable working in cloud platforms (i.e. Amazon Web Services, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) and on-premise environments (i.e. VMware)
- Build scalable infrastructure platforms for cloud-based (i.e. AWS, Azure, GCP) and On-Premise environments using an infrastructure as a code approach
- Documenting standardized processes for system deployment and management
- Work closely with Software Development & Operations teams to provide fully automated deployment routines for production
- Monitoring system activity and tuning system parameters for optimal performance, configuring communications with other platforms/networks, configuring/managing system security, and maintaining current release levels and patch revision
- Work across functional (development, testing, deployment, systems/ infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of all environments
- Manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of our systems and environments
- Work directly with Agile Development teams to provide daily support aligned with a model of CI/CD
- Build and maintain appropriate log gathering, system monitoring, and reporting infrastructures
Technology Stack Knowledge
- Languages: Java / Golang / NodeJS / Python / Bash / SQL / YAML
- Cloud: AWS / GCP / Azure
- Platform: Docker, Kubernetes, Hasura, Vault, Consul, Envoy, Apigee
- Ops: GitLab, Stackstorm, Sentry
- Monitoring: Dynatrace, Jaeger, Prometheus, Grafana
- Log Management: Fluentd, Logstash, ElasticSearch
- Databases / Caching: SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Redis
- DevOps or development experience development experience for Linux or Windows distributed systems delivery using VMware/vSphere, public cloud (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure)
- Experience managing system configuration using frameworks, such as, Ansible, Puppet, or Chef
- Experience managing infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Experience automating CI/CD processes, preferably with open source or commercial tooling
- Experienced with the following concepts:
- CI/CD processes with Gitlab and Gitlab CI runners
- Database and data storage understanding
- Package Management
- Distributed / Open tracing
- Google Kubernetes Engine
- Strong business acumen.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle.
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for both service and technology.
- Demonstrates a can do attitude
- Is enthusiastic and willing to learn and work as a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, software engineering
- At least 2 - 4 years of relevant experience
- One or more of the following certifications:
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer
- Monday-Friday 9AM-6PM Manila Time
By clicking on the "I'm Interested" button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. ("Outsourced") to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.