Ensures all IT-related requirements - hardware & software, are promptly served and made available to support the daily operations of the organization based on approved operational budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Manages the prompt servicing of all IT-related equipment, programs, systems & software by the company.
2. Creates inventory record of all deployed computers, licenses and other peripherals.
3. Creates regular preventive maintenance schedule for all hardware, software including the IT infrastructure of the company.
4. Checks validity of all software licenses and initiates renewal as applicable.
5. Conducts study for the continual improvement of the company’s IT system and recommends initiatives as necessary.
6. Escalates reports / data critical to decision making.