Position : Senior Content Coordinator (full time)
You will work directly with the CEO (based in Chicago) to assist him with his very successful podcast. The podcast has been downloaded over 6,000,000 times and has been featured in the New York Times, Inc.
Forbes, and Apple Podcasts’ Top Charts. Guests air every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning to share insights that improve professionals’ work performance.
Key duties :
1) Write succinct, actionable Gold Nugget summaries of each episode for our email list
2) Write and post the accompanying episode show notes in blog posts via WordPress
3) Coordinate and edit transcription of the podcast audio (you won’t be transcribing yourself)
4) Find, vet, invite, and coordinate ideal prospective podcast guests
5) Draft initial questions for each guest
6) Manage communications and social media promotions
7) Organize production calendar in Google sheets and media assets in Google Drive
8) Screen dozens of inbound publicist pitches to identify the very best guests
MUST HAVE WRITING EXPERIENCE.
If interested, please fill out this form : AwesomeAtYourJob.com / apply