Hire Digital is looking for a Web Project Manager who will oversee multiple landing page/web design projects. We have grown 100% year over year, and our clients include Fortune 500s such as Citi, Unilever, Microsoft, Amazon, Samsung, Airbnb, Stripe, and eBay.
This role is available on a full-time or contract basis. It is fully remote.
- Gather requirements from business units and clients.
- Hand hold and sync stakeholders with potentially conflicting priorities through the design and implementation process.
- Translate requirements into plans, specifications, milestones, and timelines.
- Manage day-to-day implementation and monitoring of the project.
- Work with a team of individual contributors and experts such as UX researchers, graphic designers, animators, engineers, SEO strategists, and content writers.
- Pre-empt and prepare for contingencies.
- Measure and report on progress.
- 3 to 7 years of experience in project management, specifically in landing page/ web design.
- Previous experience in a digital marketing agency is an added advantage.
- Experience in the results output by a UX researcher and how it leads to UI. Experience in explaining and presenting this link to stakeholders.
- Experience in managing the incremental/iterative fidelity of design to win deep stakeholder approval and satisfaction.
- Experienced leadership of individual contributors such as designers, engineers, writers, conversion, and SEO specialists.
- Highly meticulous and organized with strong attention to detail.
- Highly consultative, empathic, and curious.
Powered by JazzHR